Leadership Access Institute, 2017-2018
The Leadership Access Institute© is 9x over the course of a year, and is aimed at educating up-and-coming management/leadership in the MEP fields about how to become effective leaders by improving their skills in 10 different areas:
- Communication skills, theory and critical conversations
- Organizational cultures and change
- Strategic negotiation skills
- Dynamics of group interaction
- Problem identification and problem solving
- Developing relationships, team building and managing workplace conflict
- Group facilitation processes
- BEST – Briefing, Educational and Speaking Techniques
- Experiential leadership
The fourth annual program starts August 2017 and ends June 2018. The program is limited to 40 participants.
Please click here for complete Leadership Access Institute application.
Questions? Contact Jordyn Grote at 303-757-3956 or email@example.com.